Consent Forms and Requests

Click the links below.  Please fill out with a notary and bring with you so that we can legally perform work. Please do NOT forget to bring the Birth Certificate or Legal Guardianship papers of the minor being pierced or tattooed. Minors looking to get tattooed MUST have government official identification, i.e. State ID, Passport etc. Names must match the documents from both legal parent/ guardian and minor.

Piercing Parent Consent Form

Tattoo Parent Consent Form

If you just want to leave a review or request. Fill the form out below and submit.

%d bloggers like this: